Pupils from Brundall Primary School help to re-launch local shop
Pupils from Brundall Primary School have helped bring a new lease of life to one of the village's shops.
They were on-hand last Friday to cut the ribbon, pictured, as Brundall Pet and Hardware, which has been based in the village for over seven years, was re-launched as Brundall Home Hardware.
Owners of the Links Avenue store, Andrew and Alison Bevan, presented the school with a cheque for �100 worth of gardening equipment to show their gratitude.
Andrew said: 'I am delighted to be able to invite Brundall School to reopen our store. We have worked with the school for a number of years with school visits and gardening workshops.
'When thinking about who could reopen the store for us it seemed a natural choice to invite the school.'
The hardware shop has evolved over the years to include a garden centre and now also has a kitchenware department.
While the new name, Brundall Home Hardware, reflects that the shop is part of the Home Hardware chain. Andrew added: 'We have an excellent reputation for offering good customer service and providing the best product choices for our customers.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
'On the rare occasion that we are asked for an item we haven't got, we always endeavour to obtain it, which is a personal service that our customers value'
- Have you got a story for Local Life? Contact editor David Freezer on 01603 772418 or email@example.com