Pupils take on Norwich City football challenge for Children in Need
- Credit: Archant
School children have tackled an obstacle course with the help of Norwich City to fundraise for Children in Need.
Older pupils at The Free School Norwich completed a series of football-based challenges at Carrow Park in Norwich on Thursday (November, 12).
They were supported by coaches from Norwich City Community Spots Foundation during their bid to raise money for the BBC charity.
Young students, meanwhile, took part in challenges at the school on Surrey Street.
Teacher Katie Smith said: “This year the school decided to do a wonderful obstacle challenge to raise money as well as awareness for all the amazing things Children in Need do. Today all the children in the school completed the challenge.
You may also want to watch:
“We are thrilled by the attitude and enthusiasm shown by all the students who took part in the Children in Need challenge.”
Children in Need will air on BBC One from 7pm on Friday (November,13).
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140