Pulls Ferry transforms after snow melts
- Credit: Archant
The snow has melted and life is relatively back to normal...for Norfolk anyway.
However these pictures show just how much difference a week can make and how much our county transformed in the snow.
Pulls Ferry, in Norwich, looked magical under a blanket of white snow two weeks ago.
The Beast from the East may have battered our region and left many stranded for days, but it did also provide some rare photo opportunities and a chance to see our county in a different light.
Two weeks on and it is a completely different story. Pulls Ferry glistens in the sunshine with the bright blue sky as a backdrop.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have anymore amazing contrasting photos from the snow? Send them to us at email@example.com
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks