Pulls Ferry transforms after snow melts
- Credit: Archant
The snow has melted and life is relatively back to normal...for Norfolk anyway.
However these pictures show just how much difference a week can make and how much our county transformed in the snow.
Pulls Ferry, in Norwich, looked magical under a blanket of white snow two weeks ago.
The Beast from the East may have battered our region and left many stranded for days, but it did also provide some rare photo opportunities and a chance to see our county in a different light.
Two weeks on and it is a completely different story. Pulls Ferry glistens in the sunshine with the bright blue sky as a backdrop.
Do you have anymore amazing contrasting photos from the snow? Send them to us at email@example.com
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 9 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 10 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk