Pullover Roundabout at King’s Lynn will be closed for seven nights
- Credit: IAN BURT
Drivers face delays and diversions as a busy roundabout is closed overnight for roadworks.
The Pullover Roundabout, on the outskirts of King's Lynn will be closed between 8pm and 6am from Monday, March 12 - Friday, March 16 and from Monday, March 19 - Thursday, March 22.
Highways England said it needed to reinstate road markings, install a lane destination sign, remove vegetation and install HFS (High Friction Surfacing).
Diversions will be signposted while the work is in progress on the roundabout, where the A17 meets the A47.
It comes after it emerged drivers can expect delays on the A47 until May. Diversions are in place at the Saddlebow Interchange while repairs are carried out to two bridges.
You may also want to watch:
Officials expected the work, which includes some overnight and weekend closures would be completed by early April. But delays caused by last week's bad weather have postponed this until May.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’