Pug puppies bring Mother’s Day joy to Norfolk family
- Credit: Neil Perry
Mother's Day has taken a different turn for one Norfolk family after they found themselves with seven new babies to look after in just one day.
Pug puppies born in Badersfield melted the hearts of Neil Perry, 35, his wife Emma, 30, and children Lucy, 5, and Josh, 6, when they arrived on Saturday.
Mrs Perry said: 'We were only expecting six, so we've called the seventh one Cilla and she was black and was a 'surprise surprise'.'
The family's dog, Rosie, 2, spent today relaxing like many other mothers, and was said to be taking to motherhood well.
Mrs Perry added: 'We spent the night trying to teach a dog to breast feed - which is quite a challenge.'
You may also want to watch:
• How did you spend Mother's Day? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 10 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67