Where can I get a pint near Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium?
- Credit: Archant
As nearly 9,000 fans head down to London for the long-awaited Carabao Cup match this evening, an important question is on everyone's minds... where can you get a pint of Adnams?
OK, so maybe not just Adnams. And unfortunately there's no guarantee these 'big city pubs' will understand the importance of a fine East Anglian brew. But rest assured, you'll be able to wet your whistle with something, and we've rounded up the best pub options nearest the Emirates Stadium.
1. Drayton Park: This establishment is located near the Arsenal tube station Drayton Park railway station, it is the traditional pub for away fans. It overlooks the Emirates Stadium and is only a few minutes walk away.
2. The Twelve Pins: Near Finsbury Park tube station, this pub usually has mix of home and away fans and it a 10 minute walk from the stadium.
3. The Blackstock: Opposite The Twelve Pins, this pub has good reviews from visiting fans and offers a large screen with Sky.
You may also want to watch:
However, as expected, pint prices will be considerably higher than seen in our part of the country.
Although hopefully that won't matter too much (or you'll soon stop noticing) once you start celebrating/commiserating the result of the game.
The Carabao Cup match Arsenal vs. Norwich City game kicks off at 7:45pm tonight at the Emirates Stadium. For more information about transport and timings, click here.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies