Public urged to vote to help North Walsham Gymnastics Club build new facility
North Walsham Gymnastics Club needs the public's voting help to get a much-needed helping hand towards the building of its new facility.
The club in Lime Tree Road has been shortlisted for a top prize in the annual Jewson Building Better Communities competition.
As a regional finalist, the club can now scoop a share of a £250,000 total prize fund.
The competition now enters a public voting stage and the club needs the community to get behind it.
Regional winners will receive prizes of up to £10,000 worth of building materials for renovation work or new build projects.
You may also want to watch:
A grand prize of £50,000 worth of materials and labour will be given to the most deserving project, as selected by the public and judges.
The winning projects will be revealed by celebrity architect George Clark on July 5.
People have until Friday, June 16 to vote at www.facebook.com/jewsonuk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony