Public urged to nominate examples of great care by James Paget Hospital trust
Patients and the public are being urged to speak out about examples of great care they experienced to help a hospital trust celebrate its finest achievements.
Nominations are now open for James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's Remarkable People awards, which is held in October.
Archant has teamed up with the trust to sponsor the EDP Gold Patient Choice Award, which is reserved solely for patients, relatives, or carers to thank individuals or medical teams which made a real difference to their or a loved one's treatment.
Christine Allen, chief executive of the trust at Gorleston, said: 'This is a very personal award and the winner should feel very proud of the difference they have made to someone's life.
'It's fantastic that Archant have agreed to support us again in recognising the commitment and achievements of our staff here at the trust.'
You may also want to watch:
People can also nominate trust staff for other categories.
These are: Ward of the Year, Department of the Year, Team of the Year, Employee of the Year, Non-clinical individual of the Year, Clinical individual of the Year, Volunteer of the Year, Apprentice of the Year, Sir James Paget Award for Innovation, Governors' Award for Outstanding Service, and Chairman and Chief Executive Commendation.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
The awards evening will be held at the Zest Rooms at Potters Resort, Hopton-on-Sea.
Nomination forms are available in the hospital's reception and online at www.jpaget.nhs.uk/about-us/remarkable-people-2016/
The deadline is 5pm on July 29.