Public exhibition on homes bid for Halesworth
- Credit: � EDP pics 2004
A public exhibition is being held in Halesworth to give residents the chance to have their say on an outline application for up to 200 new homes in the town.
The application is being prepared by Christchurch Land and Estates (Halesworth) Limited for a development south and west of Chediston Street.
The site would include 35pc affordable homes, a new access roundabout, open space including play space, footpaths and sustainable drainage, landscape buffers and screen planting and wildlife corridors and biodiversity improvements.
The exhibition is being held on Tuesday, February 21 at The Rifle Hall in Halesworth from 3pm to 7pm.
The event is a chance for residents to give their views to the developers, before the outline application is submitted to Waveney District Council.
You may also want to watch:
A post on the Halesworth Town Council website said the town council will consider the proposal, alongside other developments when a formal application is submitted.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk