Public and patients invited to James Paget University Hospital meeting
- Credit: James Bass
Members of the public are invited to the James Paget University Hospital board meeting on Friday.
The Board of Directors will meet at 9.30am. Chief executive Christine Allen is due to give an update on how the Gorleston hospital is running before members hear what the trust's priorities will be in 2015/16, receive an overview of the Performance Management Report for December, and the approval of the latest Care Quality Commission application to add a new regulated activity to the Trust.
Year 6 students from North Denes Junior School in Great Yarmouth will also be at the meeting to tell the board about their experiences during Children's Takeover Day 2014.
They will play three videos, filmed during their takeover visit, which are designed to show young people what happens when you go to hospital for treatment.
All Paget board meetings are open to the public; agendas and minutes are available on the trust website www.jpaget.nhs.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Friday's meeting will be held in the board room.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault