Psychic reptiles predict England results as Three Lions prepare to take on Russia
- Credit: Ellie Dunn
First we had Freddie the cockerel predicting England to win the tournament - and now we have some rather more exotic animals giving it a go.
Students at Easton and Otley College have turned to the many species housed at their animal centre to see if they have a predictor of their own.
Meet Saul the psychic savannah, Terry the telepathic tortoise and Roberta the mind reader reptile.
For tonight's game against Russia; Roberta predicts an England win, Terry predicts the three lions will draw and unfortunately Saul – a lizard – thinks England will lose.
Student Kieran, 17, said: 'It was fun to be involved in this as I'm a big football fan. I think England have got a chance of winning. But I think quarter finals is the best we can hope for.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 7 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 10 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told