Print our digital token as one of six to claim your half-price GoGoGorillas! playing cards
From the streets of Norwich to a pack of cards – the city's GoGoGorillas! has proved a hit with people of all ages following the trail, and now you can also play cards with a special deck inspired by the artistic apes.
The GoGoGorillas! charity art trail, organised by children's charity Break and Wild in Art, stars 54 gorillas and each one is featured in the new deck of cards created by the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News.
There are just 500 of these decks available, and we are giving our readers the chance to buy them for half-price by collecting tokens in the papers each day this week. The cards are available at a full price of £7 without tokens, but readers who collect six tokens printed in the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News from today until Saturday can purchase a pack of cards for just £3.50.
Readers can mix tokens from both papers. Only one digital token will be accepted.
You can also print out the token below to use as one of your six.
You may also want to watch:
Once you have collected the tokens, or if you want to pay the full £7, you can purchase the cards from your nearest Archant office.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
As well as Archant's Norwich head office Prospect House, in Rouen Road, the cards can be bought from our offices in: Mere Street, Diss; Blyburgate, in Beccles; King Street, in Great Yarmouth; London Road North, in Lowestoft; Church Street, in Cromer; High Street, in Dereham and Norwich Street, in Fakenham. Offices are open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays)
The cards are on a first-come-first-served basis and there are only 500 packs available, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.
Full price cards available to buy from Tuesday, August 20.
The GoGoGorillas! Art trail through Norwich runs until September 7.
• Don't forget to try our GoGo Gorilla Tweet Trail, tweet photos of all 54 gorillas and you could win your own mini gorilla to take home - www.edp24.co.uk/gogogorillas/tweet-trail