Hethersett 'princess' Eva, 4, completes lockdown walking challenge
- Credit: Hannah Harrison
An amazing four-year-old has completed her 28-day walking challenge which saw her brighten up the streets of Hethersett and raise more than £1,000 for a good cause.
Eva Harrison exceeded her 28 miles in 28 days target, walking a total of 34 miles while not taking a single day off after beginning on Monday, January 11.
Accompanied by mum Hannah, Eva took on high winds, rain and snow to complete her challenge – all while dressed in a selection of her favourite princess outfits.
"To say I'm proud would be an understatement," Mrs Harrison said.
"She's fallen over, had tantrums, gone to see her school friends who gave her a round of applause.
You may also want to watch:
"She's been stopped in the street by people telling her they like her dress and giving her money. People have waved, beeped and shouted words of encouragement.
"Thank you to everyone who has contributed in any way."
The fundraiser remains open, collecting money for Anon Street Team Norwich. To donate, visit www.gofundme.com/f/28rq1etd6o
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 6 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women