Prince William and Kate Middleton release video of their Norfolk life
- Credit: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge/Will Warr
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released a video of themselves enjoying time in Norfolk with their three children.
The 39-second clip, posted on their official Twitter account, shows the couple at Anmer Hall, and on sand dunes at a nearby beach with seven-year-old Prince George, Princess Charlotte, five, and three-year-old Prince Louis.
The couple, who are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary, lived at the hall while Prince William worked as a pilot for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and have spent lockdown at their country retreat on the Sandringham Estate.
In a tweet accompanying the clip, which was created by filmmaker Will Warr, William and Kate thanked those who had sent "kind messages" to mark the milestone.
The personal message, signed W&C, said: "Thank you to everyone for the kind messages on our wedding anniversary. We are enormously grateful for the 10 years of support we have received in our lives as a family."
The video offers a rare glimpse into the Cambridges' family life. At one point, it shows the royal couple sharing a joke with their youngest son, Prince Louis, while at another the whole family are seen toasting marshmallows over a bonfire.
You may also want to watch:
The family look happy in each other's company, with both the duke and duchess shown chasing, playing and holding hands with their children.Earlier, the royal family offered their congratulations to the couple on their anniversary.
A message on the monarchy's official social media accounts marking William and Kate's milestone decade of marriage said: "Wishing The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge a very happy wedding anniversary.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich
The Cambridges released two tender portraits to mark the occasion on Thursday, with the royal family also sharing throwback images of the couple's wedding day on Instagram.
The new pictures - taken at Kensington Palace earlier this week by photographer Chris Floyd - capture William and Kate smiling and in a relaxed mood. The couple are seen cuddling each other in one shot while William stares intently at his beaming wife in the other.