Prince Harry to visit RAF Honington today to present new Colour to RAF Regiment
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Prince Harry will be visiting RAF Honington today to present a new Colour to the RAF Regiment.
The Prince will visit the Suffolk base to present the Colour, on behalf of the Queen, and in the Regiment's 75th anniversary year.
The Firmin Sword of Peace will be presented to the RAF Police.
Service families and members of the community will be given a chance to meet the Prince before he officially opens the Station Medical Centre.
He will be given a tour of the facilities and will meet staff and patients.
You may also want to watch:
His Royal Highness will then travel to Ipswich to launch a new initiative at Headway Suffolk.
He will unveil the charity's new brain injury card, which helps police identify brain injury survivors and ensure they are given appropriate support.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
See our homepage for live updates during Prince Harry's visit to RAF Honington and follow @EDP24 on Twitter