Prince Harry to visit RAF Honington today to present new Colour to RAF Regiment
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Prince Harry will be visiting RAF Honington today to present a new Colour to the RAF Regiment.
The Prince will visit the Suffolk base to present the Colour, on behalf of the Queen, and in the Regiment's 75th anniversary year.
The Firmin Sword of Peace will be presented to the RAF Police.
Service families and members of the community will be given a chance to meet the Prince before he officially opens the Station Medical Centre.
He will be given a tour of the facilities and will meet staff and patients.
His Royal Highness will then travel to Ipswich to launch a new initiative at Headway Suffolk.
He will unveil the charity's new brain injury card, which helps police identify brain injury survivors and ensure they are given appropriate support.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 5 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 10 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
See our homepage for live updates during Prince Harry's visit to RAF Honington and follow @EDP24 on Twitter