Prince George and Princess Charlotte will be page boy and bridesmaid at Royal wedding
- Credit: PA
Princess Charlotte and Prince George will play a starring role in the royal wedding - as a bridesmaid and a pageboy.
Kensington Palace announced that Prince Harry's niece and nephew would be among Meghan Markle's young helpers at the nuptials in Windsor this weekend.
Charlotte, three, and four-year-old George are already skilled in the role, having performed the duty for the Duchess of Cambridge's sister, Pippa Matthews, last year.
The palace announced that Ms Markle would have six bridesmaids and four pageboys.
The bridesmaids include Harry's goddaughters, Zalie Warren, two, and three-year-old Florence van Cutsem, Ms Markle's goddaughters, sisters Remi and Rylan Litt, aged six and seven respectively, and four-year-old Ivy Mulroney.
The other pageboys are Harry's godson, Jasper Dyer, aged six, and seven-year-old twin brothers Brian and John Mulroney.
Kate is likely to play a supervisory role for the young pageboys and bridesmaids, something she did when her younger sister, Pippa, married James Matthews last year.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 6 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 NCFC LIVE: City kickstart busy festive period at Spurs
The duchess was spotted giving a polite warning to the youngsters in her charge, who included George and Charlotte, holding her finger to her lips to make sure they were quiet as they entered the church.