Page boy Prince George steals the show at wedding
- Credit: Mark Stewart
Young Royals took centre stage when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and attended a friend's wedding in Norfolk.
Sophie Carter, one of Kate's closest friends, married Robert Suggs in a quintessential English wedding at St Andrew's church in Letheringsett, near Holt.
The Duchess has been on maternity leave since having Prince Louis, only attending a handful of engagements.
Princess Charlotte, three, was a flower girl for her godmother, dressed in a white smock dress with ruffled collar, blue piping and a circlet of flowers, but it was her older brother Prince George, five, who stole the show.
Dressed in a collarless white shirt, sky-blue knickerbockers, white stockings and white loafers the young Prince entertained and marched his fellow page boys as they played a game of soldiers after the ceremony. He was also seen sneaking a quick peek outside the church before the bride arrived.
You may also want to watch:
A small crowd gathered outside the church to watch comings and goings on Saturday.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 9 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 10 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'