Page boy Prince George steals the show at wedding
- Credit: Mark Stewart
Young Royals took centre stage when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and attended a friend's wedding in Norfolk.
Sophie Carter, one of Kate's closest friends, married Robert Suggs in a quintessential English wedding at St Andrew's church in Letheringsett, near Holt.
The Duchess has been on maternity leave since having Prince Louis, only attending a handful of engagements.
Princess Charlotte, three, was a flower girl for her godmother, dressed in a white smock dress with ruffled collar, blue piping and a circlet of flowers, but it was her older brother Prince George, five, who stole the show.
Dressed in a collarless white shirt, sky-blue knickerbockers, white stockings and white loafers the young Prince entertained and marched his fellow page boys as they played a game of soldiers after the ceremony. He was also seen sneaking a quick peek outside the church before the bride arrived.
A small crowd gathered outside the church to watch comings and goings on Saturday.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 5 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 6 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 7 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 8 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 9 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 10 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries