Preparations underway place for festive fayre
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Preparations are well underway for the Great Yarmouth Christmas Fayre.
The three-day extravaganza will attract thousands of families into the town centre to enjoy festive food, stalls and entertainment, between Friday, November 25 and Sunday, November 27.
A wide range of special covered stalls in the Market Place will sell festive food, gifts and crafts.
In addition, Santa's Roadtrain will run a free shuttle service between the Market Place and the Minster, where there will be further craft stalls.
At 7pm on the Friday, the Christmas lights-switch on and fireworks will take place.
You may also want to watch:
The fayre runs from 10am to 8pm on the Friday, 9am to 4pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday. To give shoppers extra time to buy gifts, shops will be open late from November 30 to December 21. To book a trade stall in the marquee, complete the form at www.great-yarmouth.gov.uk/christmasfayre
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 6 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 9 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting