Preparations underway for sixth EDP Wedding Show spectacular at the Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
For loved-up couples, it can be the most important day of their lives - a chance to declare their love in front of their nearest and dearest.
But with venues to choose, menus to sample and the hunt for the perfect dress, planning a wedding can quickly turn into a headache.
This weekend, dozens of industry experts will be at the Norfolk Showground for the EDP Wedding Show, hoping to give newlyweds-to-be some guidance on turning their dream big day into a reality.
Preparations are underway for the wedding spectacular, which is now in its sixth year and attracts thousands of future brides and grooms through its doors.
Diana Sims, EDP Wedding Show manager, said: 'We are on the scale of a national show, with people coming as far as Braintree in Essex, which goes to show that people will travel to a quality wedding show.
You may also want to watch:
'From previous shows we have seen that this show in particular is for those girly days out and they spend three to four hours when visiting.
'There is lots to see from more than 150 exhibitors, covering all sorts of wedding ideas to the fantastic fashion show which is four times daily and also the champagne bar.'
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
Eight catwalk shows will also display the latest in bridal fashion.
This year, two lucky couples will also be offered the chance to win a £25,000 wedding giveaway.
The showcase spectacular, which will be held on February 21 and 22, is this year sponsored by Alba Rose diamonds. It will run from 10am to 4pm each day.
You can buy tickets on 01603 772175 until Thursday, February 19. Prices are £8, £14 for two or £25 for four. Those aged under 16 can go free.
Tickets can also be bought on the door. Prices on the door are £10, £18 for two and £32 for four.
Do you have a story? Contact email@example.com