Premier pole fitness and aerial school coming to Great Yarmouth after moving from Thorpe St Andrew
- Credit: Archant
A pole fitness school is relocating to Great Yarmouth.
Pole Fusion was based at the Oasis Sports and Leisure Club in Pound Lane, Thorpe St Andrew, but has now moved to Great Yarmouth.
On Bank Holiday Monday the pole and aerial school will be holding a new studio open day.
MORE: Pole dancers play part in new Guinness world recordThe fitness club has moved to new premises and will be based within BWell Gym, Bessemeer Way in the Harfreys Industrial Estate.
The club offers a complete fitness class timetable with over 25 classes a week and a variety of pole courses, aerial hoop courses and taster sessions.
You may also want to watch:
The open day is being held from 10.30am until 3.30pm.
MORE: Mum hoping to take pole sport to the OlympicsThere will be free classes throughout Monday. At 11am there will be a pole circuits introduction and at 1pm and 2pm pole taster sessions. Places will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes