Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Concerns have been raised after a "heavily pregnant" woman was reported as missing.
Police are appealing for help to trace Chelsea Lance, 22, from Lowestoft.
UPDATE: Missing pregnant woman found
Ms Lance was last seen in Lowestoft on Tuesday, November 24, at around 1pm.
She was reported as missing to police later the same day.
Officers have described Ms Lance as white, 4ft 10in tall, with brown, straight shoulder length hair.
A police spokesman said: "She is very heavily pregnant and police are concerned for her well-being."
Anyone who believes they have seen Ms Lance, or if you have any information regarding her whereabouts, please contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country