Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Concerns have been raised after a "heavily pregnant" woman was reported as missing.
Police are appealing for help to trace Chelsea Lance, 22, from Lowestoft.
UPDATE: Missing pregnant woman found
Ms Lance was last seen in Lowestoft on Tuesday, November 24, at around 1pm.
She was reported as missing to police later the same day.
Officers have described Ms Lance as white, 4ft 10in tall, with brown, straight shoulder length hair.
A police spokesman said: "She is very heavily pregnant and police are concerned for her well-being."
Anyone who believes they have seen Ms Lance, or if you have any information regarding her whereabouts, please contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients