Power cut hits hundreds of North Walsham homes
- Credit: Submitted
Hundreds of homes in North Walsham suffered a power cut at breakfast time this morning.
An underground cable fault led to 549 customers losing their electricity supplies at 7.45am. The cut also affected traffic lights in the town at rush hour.
UK Power Networks engineers had restored supplies to all those affected by 8.41am, according to a spokesman.
She apologised for inconvenience caused.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy