More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
- Credit: PA
More than 300 homes in Dereham and the surrounding area have been left without power.
A power cut originally affected 670 homes in the area between Great Fransham, Bittering and Brakefield Green.
After rerouting electricity in the area, the issue is affecting 322 homes.
It has been caused by an underground electricity cable faulting within the network.
UK Power Networks has dispatched engineers to the scene where they will work to solve the issue.
The company estimates the power will be back on by 10.30am.
More information can be found on the UK Power Networks website.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones