Power cut affects more than 100 homes in Hoveton and Blofield Heath
- Credit: Archant
A power cut affected more than 100 homeowners in two Broads villages this morning.
In Blofield Heath, 91 homeowners were affected, and in Hoveton, 16 were affected.
A UK Power Networks spokesman said the problem in Blofield Heath was caused by a fault on an overhead line.
Power was interrupted at 5.14am and the issue was fixed by engineers by 9.14am.
A fault in a piece of electrical equipment caused the disruption in Hoveton at 4.54am.
You may also want to watch:
Power was restored by 9.52am.
The UK Power Networks spokesman said: 'We understand how difficult it is to be without power and apologise for any inconvenience caused.'
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer