Power cut affected nearly 400 homes in region
- Credit: Archant
Nearly 400 homes were hit by a power cut in Norfolk and Suffolk early on the morning of Sunday, July 14.
The power cut was reported at 5.24am and it was restored at 5.57am.
It affected 21 different post code areas and stretched from Attleborough in the west to Kessingland in the east.
UK Powers Network said on its website: "Our engineers had to redirect power due to a fault on the electricity network."
Were you affected by the power cut? Email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash