Poundland stores to open clothing concessions of PEP&CO in branches at Norwich’s Anglia Square and Castle Mall and Great Yarmouth Market Place
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
Discount retail chain Poundland is set to branch into fashion.
Stores in Great Yarmouth and Norwich will open concessions of clothing company PEP&CO tomorrow (Friday, March 3).
Offering a full range of women's, men's and kids' fashion, the stores in Great Yarmouth's Market Place and Norwich's Anglia Square and Castle Mall shopping centres will be among the value fashion brand's first stores in East Anglia.
Managing director of PEP&CO, Adrian Mountford, said the Yarmouth branch would have a huge impact for the town's fashion conscious shoppers.
Mr Mountford added: 'We might be a new brand, but we're one that customers love once they find us.
You may also want to watch:
'The combination of design and style credentials, with pricing that's amazing, will help create a brand new option that helps mums on a budget.'
A rapid rollout will see PEP&CO open 50 units in Poundlands across the UK in just 100 days, and echoes its launch onto Britain's high streets in the summer of 2015 when it opened 50 standalone stores in just 50 days.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Former village pub for sale as home
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 8 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 9 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 10 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000