Poundland stores to open clothing concessions of PEP&CO in branches at Norwich’s Anglia Square and Castle Mall and Great Yarmouth Market Place
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
Discount retail chain Poundland is set to branch into fashion.
Stores in Great Yarmouth and Norwich will open concessions of clothing company PEP&CO tomorrow (Friday, March 3).
Offering a full range of women's, men's and kids' fashion, the stores in Great Yarmouth's Market Place and Norwich's Anglia Square and Castle Mall shopping centres will be among the value fashion brand's first stores in East Anglia.
Managing director of PEP&CO, Adrian Mountford, said the Yarmouth branch would have a huge impact for the town's fashion conscious shoppers.
Mr Mountford added: 'We might be a new brand, but we're one that customers love once they find us.
'The combination of design and style credentials, with pricing that's amazing, will help create a brand new option that helps mums on a budget.'
A rapid rollout will see PEP&CO open 50 units in Poundlands across the UK in just 100 days, and echoes its launch onto Britain's high streets in the summer of 2015 when it opened 50 standalone stores in just 50 days.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 10 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment