Potters Resort raises £1,200 with staff version of It’s a Knockout
- Credit: Archant
A teambuilding staff day has raised more than £1,200.
The team of housekeepers at Potters Resort make sure that each room is kept clean and tidy, so Potters celebrated the hardworking team by hosting a special Housekeeping Day on September 26.
The team at Hopton-on-Sea were treated to a cream tea in the morning, before enjoying an It's a Knockout style game, cheered on by hundreds of Potters Resort guests.
The 40-strong team taking part were split into two, completing jigsaws, skipping, netball and jet ski-style challenges before the winning 'orange' team each won a medal and cup.
They then took part in a Treasure Hunt around Resort, a fun bowls tournament and enjoyed a delicious lunch.
You may also want to watch:
They also held a cake sale, raffle and bric-a-brac stall for the Potters team and guests at the Resort, which raised a whopping £1,213.56 for the Potters Friends Foundation, a community interest company set-up in memory of Brian Potter MBE.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success