Rolling road block allows repairs to A11 potholes
- Credit: Chris Harris
A rolling road block was in place this evening (Friday) as potholes are repaired on a major Norfolk road.
Norfolk police warned drivers at around 6pm that there we 'numerous potholes' on the A11, Norwich bound, between Larling and the roundabout at fire-hit pub Breckland Lodge.
They advised people 'drive with care' and that Highways England had been called.
Once the authority arrived to carry out the repairs, officers put a rolling road block in place until nearly 10pm when one lane was reopened.
The road was fully reopened just before 10.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing's Sgt Chris Harris said the road block was from Thetford towards Wymondham.
Yesterday, police asked motorists to avoid the A11 near Spooner Row, after a 3ft pothole was discovered.
- 1 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named