Poringland woman’s delight at being reunited with her lost blue roan cocker spaniels
A Poringland woman has spoken of her delight at being reunited with two of her dogs.
Jenny Oates feared the two blue roan cocker spaniels, who are mother and daughter, had been taken by someone after they went missing on a walk in Poringland Wood on Thursday.
But after a number of days of searching Mrs Oates, who is in her 70s, was reunited with her four-legged friends on Sunday.
Mrs Oates said she wanted to say a big thank-you to everyone who helped to look for them, especially the person who left her eight-year-old cocker spaniel tied to her garden gate on Sunday morning.
The younger cocker spaniel was found by a dog walker in Poringland Wood also on Sunday morning.
You may also want to watch:
'I am just so relieved to have them back, and my other two dogs are pleased too,' said Mrs Oates.
'I would like to say a big thank you to everybody who helped to find them,'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich