Popular group set to meet once more
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Pakefield's Music Appreciation Group will continue along the alphabet trail this week, with the letter J the theme for their latest meeting.
Members can select their favourite CDs to be played and shared – covering the whole spectrum of tastes, genres, artists and composers – during their meeting on Friday, October 20 at 7.30pm in Pakefield Church.
Just bring your favourite J-themed pieces of music along, with anyone interested in joining welcome to come along and listen.
A spokesman for the group said: 'As usual, existing and new members are most welcome to come along with their 'J' themed music of all genres, artists and composers to share or simply enjoy with other music lovers in this beautiful and peaceful venue.'
The usual £2 donation will apply.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Call The Journal on 01502 525820 or email email@example.com
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation