Popular beach volleyball tournament to return to Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
A popular annual contest will make a welcome return to the town next weekend.
Lowestoft seafront will provide the perfect sporting backdrop once more as teams take to the sands to compete in Lowestoft's annual beach volleyball tournament next Saturday, June 17.
Teams of three players from across Suffolk and Norfolk will battle it out on Lowestoft's south beach for the tournament, which runs from 9.30am. Open to men and women of all ages, the tournament is held on the sands south of Claremont Pier.
The teams will battle it out in 3v3 matches, with three divisions – novice, intermediate and advanced standard players – all catered for.
If there is bad weather next Saturday a reserve day has been set aside for the tournament, with the competition to be held on Sunday, June 18.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thi on 07969 421 488 or Philippe on 07881 866 415.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument