Popular author Bob Booth donates books to King’s Lynn hospital
- Credit: Archant
Popular author Bob Booth has donated 12 copies of his popular books to help entertain patients who are in the discharge lounge at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn.
Mr Booth has raised hundreds of pounds for various charities over the last 10 years with his books, which look back at a bygone era of King's Lynn.
Countless readers have enjoyed reminiscing by flicking through his ten titles which include Memories of King's Lynn, An Illustrated Street Directory of King's Lynn 1933 and King's Lynn Schools.
Among the titles donated is his latest book, King's Lynn in Colour Combined Volumes 2 and 3.
Mr Booth said: 'I always like to help and I hope that the patients enjoy the books.'
You may also want to watch:
The hospital's director of nursing Catherine Morgan thanked Mr Booth for his generosity, and said patients would appreciate his kindness.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park