Pop up market to help shoppers get ahead of the Christmas rush
- Credit: Archant
A shopping event is taking place in Norwich to help shoppers get ahead of the Christmas rush.
Etsy Made Local will be returning to the fine city this December and organisers are hoping that this years event will be 'bigger than ever'.
Returning for its third the event will bring online sellers from the site Etsy,com, offline and into the local communities where they sell.
The event in Norwich is one of 42 going on across the country between December 1 and December 3.
The Norwich event will be taking place at the Assembly House on December 3.
You may also want to watch:
The event will feature the cafe and restaurant of the Assembly House with illustrations, homewares, jewellery, ceramics, clothing, art, design, stationery and vegan food on sale.
Shoppers will be able to view the range of wares while also meeting the designers behind the products.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
For more information search Etsy Norwich on Facebook.