Pop-up bar opens on Norwich Market for City of Ale
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The team behind Sir Toby's Beers have just made the City of Ale festival even better for beer lovers by opening a pop-up bar next to their Norwich Market stall.
Dominic Burke and Toby Westgarth have hired the second stall for 10 days, starting from May 24.
The pair have obtained special licenses from the council so that customers can legally enjoy a drink at their business until 10pm each night.
A range of local ales, craft beers, ciders, wines and a few cocktails will be available from the bar, which is dedicated to celebrating Fem.Ale beers, which are brewed exclusively by women.
Now in its eighth year, City of Ale, was initiated to get people rediscovering the joy of great pubs.
You may also want to watch:
This year's event will take place in a record 48 pubs and runs from May 24 to June 3.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones