Pop singer Lulu to perform in Norwich and King’s Lynn
- Credit: Dod Morrison
Pop singer Lulu will be heading to Norwich and King's Lynn as part of her tour later this year.
The All About The Music Tour will include 40 dates across the UK, including a performance at the Alive Corn Exchange, in King's Lynn, on Sunday, October 8, and a performance at Norwich Theatre Royal on Saturday, October 21.
The star - whose hits include Shout and To Sir With Love as well as the song Relight My Fire with pop band Take That - will be performing songs from throughout her career which spans more than five decades.
Lulu said: 'I absolutely love playing live and can't wait to be out on the road again in autumn this year.
'My life has always been all about the music, so come and join me again or for the first time and let's have a great night of music.'
Tickets for most of the All About The Music Tour dates, including King's Lynn, will go on general sale at 10am on Friday, February 17 at www.luluofficial.com
You may also want to watch:
The Norwich Theatre Royal performance date will go on sale in the spring at a date still to be announced.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 8 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker