Pop singer Anne Marie and rapper Ms Dynamite announced as latest acts at Sundown Festival
- Credit: Archant
An up and coming popstar and an English rapper and songwriter are the latest acts to announce they will perform at a Norwich music festival.
Anne Marie and Ms Dyanmite will join headliners Chase & Status and Jason Derulo at Sundown Festival, which will return to the Norfolk Showground for the fourth time this summer.
Having topped MTV's Brand New list, Anne Marie has made a name for herself supporting acts including British drum and bass band Rudimental.
Ms Dynamite is best known for her 2002 hit Dy-Na-Mi-Tee.
Other confirmed acts at the festival, which will run from September 2 to 4, include Years & Years and pop singer Jess Glynne.
You may also want to watch:
This year, the event has expanded to cover three stages, with the second and third stages set to be hosted by names from the dance and club worlds.
• Tickets are now available at www.sundownfestival.co.uk LINE-UP
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
Saturday 3rd September
• Main Stage
Chase & Status
• Stage 2 - Defected
• Stage 3 - UKF
David Rodigan MBE
My Nu Leng
Sunday 4th September
• Main Stage
Years & Years
Krept & Konan
• Stage 2 - Ministry of Sound
Amine Edge & DANCE
• Stage 3 - Drum & Bass Arena