Poll: Should Chris Hughton stay or go after today’s Norwich City game?
Thousands of yellow and green eyes will be turned to Norwich City's under-pressure manager this afternoon.
Fans have been calling on Chris Hughton to go after a bad run of results that leaves the team two points off the Premier League drop zone and the team's 3-0 loss to Fulham in a FA Cup third round replay this week.
Today's game against Hull City at 3pm at Carrow Road is a big test for the city manager and the result of this game may well determine his future at the club.
Chief executive David McNally this week said that the manager's brief is to stay out of the drop zone, but the Canaries are at risk of entering the relegation zone if they lose today.
But what do you think? Should Chris Hughton stay or go after today's match? Vote in our latest poll on the future of the manager.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'