Sea ramp, play area and sports hall to get boost from council funding
PUBLISHED: 17:09 04 November 2019 | UPDATED: 17:09 04 November 2019
Archant Norfolk 2015
A council will spend more than £275,000 sprucing up projects and facilities in three communities in its district.
North Norfolk District Council (NNDC) will spend a total of £276,000 on five projects across the area, after councillors voted to release the funds at a cabinet meeting on Monday, November 4.
The money will be shared across Holt, Sea Palling and Cromer, with:
- £52,000 to replace "end of life" play equipment at Holt Country Park's play area;
You may also want to watch:
- £10,000 for maintenance works to the Sea Palling coastal ramp;
- £102,000 to Cromer Sports Hall for the council's dual-use financial contribution, with works including refurbishing the toilets, changing areas and showers and resurfacing the sports hall floors;
- £100,000 to improve the North Norfolk Information Centre as part of the Deep History Coast project;
- And £12,000 on improving Cromer's West Prom Chalets.
Councillors voted to agree to release the project funds.