Police witness appeal after motorcyclist dies in Weybourne crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist in his 70s died in a crash on the A149 at Weybourne.
The accident happened on the Sheringham Road, about 500m west of the Old Hithe Road junction, at 12.50pm on Friday June 6.
It involved a blue Kawasaki motorcycle travelling towards Cromer and a silver Honda CRV and silver Nissan Note, which were both travelling towards Wells.
The motorcyclist was in his early 70s and died at the scene.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service, firefighters, police and the East Anglian Air Ambulance were called and the road was shut until 4.45pm that day.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact the Norfolk Police Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy