POLICE WARNING: Slippery roads around Norfolk
Police are warning of slippery roads following two incidents caused by icy conditions.
At 8.09 on Brands Lane, Felthorpe, one car was left on its side after sliding on an icy road.
One woman was trapped in the car, two fire engines from Sprowston and North Earlham attended and firemen rescued her by hand and placed her in the care of the ambulance crews at the scene.
The scene has been declared safe but the road is blocked until vehicle recovery arrives.
At Gypsies Lane in Ludham, two cars slid off the road at 8.17am, leaving the drivers shaken but unhurt.
You may also want to watch:
The road was clear at 9.07 am.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards