Police warning after wallet theft in Swaffham
Money has been withdraw from a man's bank account after his wallet was stolen at Waitrose in Swaffham on Saturday.
The theft happened at about 4.20pm on Saturday November 24, when the victim paid for his shopping using a bank card and noticed his wallet was missing when he returned to his vehicle.
Police are searching for a man and woman who spoke to the victim in the car park as they believe they may have information that could help the investigation.
The man is described as around 5'6', with short dark hair, while the woman was around 5'4' tall with medium-length black hair. They may have had Portuguese accents.
Police reminded residents to keep their valuables close at all times, and to always shield their PIN when using cash machines.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Inspector Amie Abbs on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 7 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house