Police urge public to stay vigilant after garage break-ins in Costessey
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Police are urging the public to stay vigilant after a motorbike was stolen from a garage in Costessey and further garages were broken into.
A motorbike, bicycle, and power tools were stolen from a garage in Crown Road on Sunday, August 27 between 11pm and 7am.
In another incident, a garage was broken into on Margaret Road the night before but nothing was stolen.
There was an attempt to break into a garage on Sunny Grove but the intruders were disturbed and were able to flee.
Police are urging the public to lock items inside their garages or to chain them together to prevent theft.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information to the incidents are asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash