Emergency services rescue person from car in Norwich crash
- Credit: James Bass
Emergency services have been called to a two-vehicle crash in Norwich.
Police, fire and ambulance were called to the incident on Grapes Hill at 9.45pm on Wednesday night.
The road is blocked and police advised drivers to avoid the area and expect delays.
Two fire crews attended, and used hydraulic rescue equipment to rescue a casualty.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights