Police still investigating “unexplained” death in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing into the death of a man whose body was found at a flat in Dereham.
Police were called to the property on Friday, February 3 after concerns were raised for the safety of 48-year-old Stuart Yates.
Mr Yates' body was discovered inside but the cause of his death is still being treated as unexplained.
A Norfolk police spokesman said they were awaiting results of further tests after an initial post mortem examination proved inconclusive.
The spokesman said part of the ongoing investigation included carrying out house to house inquiries and going through CCTV.
You may also want to watch:
Boundary Close is on the Pavilion Way estate, off Norwich Road.
Information to police on 101.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich