Police still at scene of Great Yarmouth home where woman died
- Credit: Archant
Police have maintained a presence this morning at a Great Yarmouth home where a woman died on Friday.
At least one police officer was in the area and part of a police seal remained in place at the property in Marlborough Terrace, by the seafront.
Officers were called to reports of a collapsed woman at about 9.30am on Friday.
The woman, who was in her 20s, died at the scene.
Norfolk police have said her death was currently being treated as unexplained.
A man in his 30s had been arrested in connection with the incident.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 5 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
Marlborough Terrace connects Apsley Road with Marine Parade.
Anybody with any information on the woman's death should contact police on 101.