Police search for rightful owners of stolen bikes
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to reunite stolen bikes to their rightful owners.
Bikes including BMX, mountain and road racing styles, as well as dismantled parts including frames and wheels, were seized following a search of an address in Lancaster Road in Great Yarmouth, on February 12.
Police have so far been unable to identify who the bikes belong to, so are appealing for anyone who may be able to help to come forward.
If you believe you may be able to help identify the owners of the bikes, contact PC Andrew Thirtle at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued