‘I just want her back’ - Mum’s plea to help find missing daughter
- Credit: Archant
The mother of a 23-year-old woman who has gone missing has appealed for help to find her.
Chelsie Dack, from Bradwell, was reported missing by her family in the early hours of Monday April 20, with her disappearance being described as “very out of character”.
Police are currently conducting local searches with assistance from the coastguard, and have said that they are “concerned for her welfare”.
Norfolk Lowland Search & Rescue also have a number of teams assisting Norfolk Constabulary in Gorleston with the search for Ms Dack.
However, police have stressed that people should not be “conducting their own searches” to help find the missing woman due to the current health restrictions in place.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Dack is white, of slim build, about 5ft7 tall and has bright pink shoulder-length hair.
Her mother, Dawn Howell, said: “I cannot get my head around this.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 4 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 5 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 8 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
“It’s very out of the ordinary as she is the most bubbliest person.
“She really is so happy and cheerful.
“I’ve got no idea at all why she might have gone missing. We were texting last night and she seemed absolutely fine.
“Hopefully someone will find her safe and well as I just want her back.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101.