Police search continues for vulnerable missing Norwich man Roger Pearson
- Credit: Archant
Searches are continuing for a vulnerable Norwich pensioner who has gone missing.
The police helicopter was scrambled above the city on Monday November 6 to look for 78-year-old Roger Pearson.
Mr Pearson was last seen leaving his home on The Avenues at around 1.30pm on November 6.
He had been going for his usual daily walk which takes him on a route around Christchurch Road and the Ipswich Road area, but he failed to return home.
Mr Pearson is described as white, has medium length black hair and is 5 foot, 8 inches tall.
He was wearing a navy coloured T-shirt, black tracksuit bottoms and beige shoes when he was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers are concerned for his welfare and described him as a vulnerable missing person.
Anyone with information on where Mr Pearson might be or anyone who might have seen him should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 9 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 10 City poised for Maddison cash boost