Police search A140 at Diss for missing Essex man Nigel Kedar
- Credit: Archant
Officers have carried out searches on the A140 at Diss as the investigation continues into the disappearance of Nigel Kedar.
Mr Kedar, from Clacton, was last seen at 7.30am on Tuesday, April 4 walking southbound on the A140 through Dickleburgh towards Ipswich.
One lane of each carriageway was closed due to the search and a spokesperson for Norfolk police confirmed that it was pre-planned.
Police have previously released a CCTV image of the 52-year-old leaving a shop in Long Stratton.
You may also want to watch:
Last week Det Chief Insp Marie James said: 'Enquiries have revealed that Nigel visited Norwich on Sunday, April 2 and made his way on foot through Long Stratton, Pulham Market and through Dickleburgh. However, his movements are not known from this point onwards.
'I would urge anyone who was travelling in the Dickleburgh, Scole or Diss areas to contact us as you may have vital information which will help us find Nigel.'
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
Mr Kedar is described as white, 5ft 11in tall, of large build and with short hair.
He was wearing a dark coloured trousers with a lighter coloured long sleeved shirt.
Anyone with information, may have seen him or knows of his whereabouts should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 999.