Police say that spate of Watton break-ins are ‘not being treated as linked’
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Detectives are investigating multiple break-ins in the Watton area.
Cash and jewellery were stolen from a house in The Street, Caston, between 1pm on Tuesday, September 12, and 12.30pm on Friday, September 15. Suspects broke into the property by forcing a door, and jewellery, watches and cash were stolen.
A similar incident occurred on Norwich Road, Watton, between 8am on Monday, September 11, and 7am on Thursday, September 14.
Suspects entered the property after smashing a window. It is unclear whether anything was stolen.
A third burglary took place on Paddock Road, in Watton, over the weekend, between 2am and 7am on Saturday, September 16, when suspects entered through a back door. A hand bag and a clothes bag were stolen from the house.
You may also want to watch:
These incidents are not being treated as linked, but anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 6 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 7 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature